Keans operate a fully containerised storage facility. All your possessions are stored in 250 cubic feet containers, and only your possessions are stored in any one container.
- Keans provide fully containerised storage facilities.
- Only your possessions are stored in any one container.
- All storage containers are warehoused.
- 24 hour CCTV surveillance protects all our storage facilities.
Full Liability is included to cover all your items whilst they are in storage. Please see our Terms and Conditions for full details.
For safety reasons, we are unable to accept certain items for storage. These include, in particular, flammable items such as gas cannistors or petrol cans and paint tins etc. It is also important to ensure that any petrol driven lawnmowers etc. are entirely emptied of fuel. If this is not satisfactorily completed then these items will not be allowed into storage for the safety of all your items, and those of our other customers.
- When using our storage facility remember that your belongings may be in for longer than originally anticipated, so please do not pack items that you may need such as your passport, cheque book, keys, marriage certificates or any other important documents - if in doubt, keep it out!
- We will carefully wrap all your household effects when we place them into storage.
- We strongly recommend the use of the packing items that we supply when using our storage facilities as they pack symmetrically into our containers and have the strength to remain in storage for a number of years. Keep heavy items, such as books, CDs and DVDs, to small boxes and do not overfill boxes since they will need to be stacked level whilst they are in transit and within the storage containers.
- Washing machines, condenser tumble dryers and dishwashers should be carefully emptied of any water, as they may leak. Fridge freezers should be fully defrosted and completely dry.